Mobility – a Moving Target
A seminar on the future of mobility and public transport in Iceland
Organized by the French Icelandic Chamber of Commerce
When: November 9th at 9:00-12:00·
Where: Borgartún 35, 1. Floor - local Hylur
Baldvin Björn Haraldsson, Chairman, French-Icelandic Chamber of Commerce
Patrick Halford, Mobility Business consultant, Gaoithe
A framework for understanding how mobility is evolving (6Ds)
Þorsteinn Hermannsson, City of Reykjavik
Beyond the Smart City: Opportunities and Challenges for Mobility and Transport by Reykjavik
Benedikt Gudmundsson, CEO of GT Group
Line 12, 15 and a 51, please – what is the future of electric buses?
Maron Kristófersson, AHA
Drones in the city – future passenger service?
Daði Áslaugarson, Roanuz
Smart Cities and AI, - the Neural Neighborhood
Claus Refeld, CEO of Rejsekort A/S
Experiences from Denmark – the story behind public transportation in Denmark
Discussios moderated by Patrick Halford, Gaoithe
· Ari Kristinn Jónsson, Reykjavik University
· Claus Rehfeld, CEO Rejsekort Danmark
· Daði Áslaugarson, Roanuz
· Maron Kristófersson, AHA
· Possible participants from the Ministry of Transportation
· How will Iceland look 10 years from now?
· What are the lessons learned from previous experiences - history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes?
· Iceland as a microcosm for global mobility innovation.